Friday, December 14, 2012

Intermission III



Right, so the holidays are coming up and evidently you're supposed to "prepare" by "buying gifts" and "enjoying the company of your friends and family" and things of that nature, and I haven't really done any of that yet. So as a result, I'm taking a little time off from my "watch an episode of 'The Simpsons' every day" routine. Don't worry, though. For all twelve of you out there, I'll be back to doing this soon enough.

While we're on this temporary hiatus, feel free to read old reviews and comment and whatnot. Do something to let me know that you're out there, so that at least I know someone is reading.

Or don't. Ultimately it doesn't matter, I guess.

Happy Holidays! And so on, and so forth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Am I right on the money and/or a giant, meandering idiot? Feel free to let me know.